Brownells Logic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Placed order on Sunday 11th. Paid for two day shipping 19ish dollars I think.
Monday EOD: Nothing
Tuesday EOD: Nothing
Wednesday 0900: Called said I would really like this by this weekend. Lady very apologetic says that it's on them, she was given permission to do next day no change will leave today and guaranteed tomorrow (Today 12/15)
Thursday 0900: Called, nothing from Brownells. Lady says "were busy you know" and it can take 48 hours to get it shipped. I told her it's been over 80. Told me it will leave today and scheduled for overnight.
Thursday 1400: Shipping notification from Brownells. FedEx generic ground ETA Friday 12/23. I call back speak to same lady as this morning and ask her why is this going generic ground shipping when I paid for two day, was upgraded to overnight? Her response "Well, I didn't think it would get there by this weekend like you needed, so we went it FedEx ground instead"

:greetings

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's too bad. I've always had great interaction with them, maybe my turn is coming up.

Back in 2020, they jerked me around on some ammo when prices were going up and eventually made it right. Since that time and prior to that incident, I bet they have gotten well over 10K of my money. Maybe it's the fact that my "order" was a spring and buffer I need and delayed has me in a foul mood? but, you can't fix that kind of stupid.

Last edited:

bigb159

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They owe you 100% back in shipping costs.
Save records of your interactions and ask them for a shipping refund. If they don't, start a chargeback on your card.

Latest posts

Top Bottom