Bruce Willis might not remember

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not many times the current wife and ex wife move in together to play nurse.

And damn dementia so you can't even remember the sponge bathes. Would be my luck.
Bruce and Demi seem to have one of the better "ex" relationships in Hollywood. They get together often for family stuff and that's pretty admirable.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Likely NOT on the news of Demi moving in.

FOX News - Bruce Willis' Wife Emma Denies Reports Demi Moore Moved In

"Emma Heming Willis on Wednesday shut down reports that Bruce Willis’ ex-wife Demi Moore had moved in with the couple following his dementia diagnosis.

"Let's nip this one in the bud. This is so dumb. Please stop," Heming, 44, wrote on her Instagram story. The debunked headline read: "Demi Moore 'Moved In' With Ex Bruce Willis & His Wife To Help Care For Him After Heartbreaking Dementia Diagnosis: Source.""

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She may not be moving in but GTG is right -- by all accounts the adults in his life seem by all accounts to be able to put their egos aside and do what is right. It is VERY admirable of all of them. I envy them, honestly. I often wonder how much different my life would have been if my parents had been decent people instead of the soul-sucking demon spawn they were.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aphasia ( what Bruce has been diagnosed with ) is horrible not really dementia but equally horrible. From what I gather he probably developed it as a tertiary effect of performing a lot of his own stunts.

I really like his acting such a shame.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think his diagnosis is frontotemporal dementia. Aphasia is more of a symptom than a diagnosis. Maybe they released the aphasia symptom to the public earlier last year because they still didn’t have a definitive diagnosis. He has been having confusion, forgetfulness since 2017 per news reports & interviews (Sorry the vax claim won’t work here). Anyway, dementia is a very sad diagnosis & cruel way to die. Very sad case. Feel bad for the guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom