Bud light next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm as big of a beer snob as I am a coffee snob. It's Yuengling Traditional Lager or Stella Artois for me. I'll sometimes settle for a Blue moon in a pinch. They all have to be cold as in frosty. :freezing: Hot beer is just nasty.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm as big of a beer snob as I am a coffee snob. It's Yuengling Traditional Lager or Stella Artois for me. I'll sometimes settle for a Blue moon in a pinch. They all have to be cold as in frosty. :freezing: Hot beer is just nasty.
When we elk hunt in NM, Stella is the beer of choice because that bar doesn't make their own.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
No that is where you find Coors. Bud Light is on the camping aisle right next to the freeze dried food. May not taste all that great but it will do in a pinch.
Bud and bud night suck...a$$. Colorado Kool-Aid and high gravity beer are the only thing worth drinking.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had these in college and still love them.

1663078874524.png

Beer

Snappy Tom

Worchesheesterchestershire

Tabasco to taste

Aintnothinbetter than one or six of these and a rowdy game of call pocket, last pocket.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I drink a beer and I usually have 1 at dinner, it is Shiner Bock or Zeigenbock Pale ale.

Most of the other stuff, I can tolerate, except any variety of Coors and that donkey pass yuppie, man bun Corona. (the Starpuke of beer)

Latest posts

Top Bottom