Buds Gun Shop...anyone use them??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought my M&P pro .40 from them when the wait list at B&M stores was months long. I don't know for sure, but I think they must be a big distributor for S&W. Seems they always have the hard to find guns in their inventory.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if B&M stores refuse transfers from their distributors.

Or raise their transfer fees. A lot of stores may do it anyway for the cash. I'm not sure if small shops will even realize where the packages even come from. They use Adam & Eve type packaging.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I buy a gun I think "I could save a few bucks by using Buds". But in the end I just prefer dealing with somebody local, so I've never ordered from them; and I've never regretted that decision. And, who doesn't like to fondle the gun they're planning to buy?

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased several new and some used guns from buds no complaints

only a couple of issues ordered a s&w waited about a week hadn't showed up checked my order it was canceled due to out of stock. didn't get any notification or anything.

one local dealer will not do transfers for buds due to a bad gun a customer received & buds wouldn't accept a return.

the last purchase from buds was a draco the next day I went back to the website draco price had increased $275 seems like a ridiculous over night price hike. I did get mine at the price ordered at.

have purchased one used gun with the make a offer deal $100 less turned out ok, others I have made offers as high as other dealers have the same gun listed at and the offer gets rejected. it is interesting to look at the prices buds offers to buy your used guns

I noticed on the website something to the effect that if you don't like our prices check back in 20 minutes as our prices change every 20 minutes. i might buy from buds again if the price is right but lately they seem to be higher than a lot of other dealers

HonkyTonkHale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have bought two in the past six months and had no issues. There was no hassle, the shipping was quick, and they have a good selection. My dad bought a S&W revolver through them about a month ago, and the only issue was that there was a burr in the cylinder that snagged on the rotation. I don't fault Bud's, but hate that my dad had to deal with it after I recommend them. They do give a discount for veterans, which I do appreciate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom