Buds Gun Shop...anyone use them??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't read any of the comment so far. I'm only responding to Cohiba's first question.

I'd recommend Bud's if this were 2008. I've made a few purchases through Bud's and their cash prices used to be fantastic, but any more Sooner State Pawn offers a better selection, a better price, and a much quicker turn around. As long as Tommy and SSP are in town, Bud's can suck it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't read any of the comment so far. I'm only responding to Cohiba's first question.

I'd recommend Bud's if this were 2008. I've made a few purchases through Bud's and their cash prices used to be fantastic, but any more Sooner State Pawn offers a better selection, a better price, and a much quicker turn around. As long as Tommy and SSP are in town, Bud's can suck it.

I 100% agree with SSP.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like SSP, too. Do all of my transfers there and bought quite a bit of 45acp there last time cheaper than Walmart. The guns in the case all seem reasonably priced as well.

However, in the scenario of ordering through buds or ssp's gallery of guns portal I haven't scene a product where SSP was able to beat Bud's. Which is really the scenario where they would be competing head to head. The special order gun. If it wasn't hard to find, I would already have it from here.

Nonetheless, I have been using gunbroker more than buds anyways. Usually cheaper now, more dealers are offering no credit card charge and more reasonable shipping fees than in the past.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like SSP, too. Do all of my transfers there and bought quite a bit of 45acp there last time cheaper than Walmart. The guns in the case all seem reasonably priced as well.

However, in the scenario of ordering through buds or ssp's gallery of guns portal I haven't scene a product where SSP was able to beat Bud's. Which is really the scenario where they would be competing head to head. The special order gun. If it wasn't hard to find, I would already have it from here.

Nonetheless, I have been using gunbroker more than buds anyways. Usually cheaper now, more dealers are offering no credit card charge and more reasonable shipping fees than in the past.

Two celebrity endorsements for SSP. What more could the public ask for?

Latest posts

Top Bottom