Bullying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yer is pickin' on me! :cry11: Imma fill out one of these!
Butthurt-report.jpg

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when the current big thing was Bullying ? There were stories almost every night for a while about some poor kid had been bullied at school and then killed themselves. Mrs. Obama and others spoke out about a campaign against it. I guess "the next big thing" pushed it from in front of the cameras. After watching the current news broadcast I keep wondering why hasn't anyone said anything about the bullying BLM does ? The story about a BLM member shooting and killing an eight year old black girl has been kept pretty quiet on the news shows. I've only heard the story once on tv.

The whole pre BLM SJW movement was based on this school bullying thing. The SJW thing at that time was a grassroots effort that gradually became more organized over time. Once they gained a "national" voice, they expanded their efforts to include ALL bullying. THEN something went wrong and the SJW movement began to use the very thing they were formed to fight.... BULLYING! Talk about full circle!

Then enter the take-over by BLM and suddenly all SJW actions are now formed around BLM core beliefs.

Funny thing about BLM, the BLM originators are Marxists

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-co-founder-describes-herself-as-trained-marxist/

So now, we have BLM adopting SJW tactics using Marxist belief/politics system at its core.

When did we enter this screwed up alternate dimension?? Lol

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I blame it all on "participation trophies". Heck, they've been told that they're already winners (and they believe it). Sometimes reality sucks.....probably more so if you're unprepared and stupid. JMO

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was bullied by Older kids and bigger kids and by my Dad and and was never told I love you.

That is all good but if someone got in my face I would not back down..I would warn them and tell them they can walk away.
They usually took that as meaning I was scared of them.

Just the opposite. I would kick their hinneys even 3 on 1 I could still put the hurt on the guys and make them eventually leave me alone.
I got kicked out of all Moore schools, went to the loony bin in Norman as an out patient.

They said I had an attitude problem.
I absolutely do not.
I have a great attitude but if you bow up on me or cheat me I will destroy you.
You asked for it so I will give it to you.
Hard to keep a job when I do not care if I whoop someone with a loud mouth.
I will ask politely 3 times for them to quit before I go to town though.

This is why I work for myself.

Bullies did that to me but I still must deal with adult bullies and they get the same as high school bullies.

Am I wrong.
I feel if everyone got an arse whoopin when they needed it things would be better.
You would learn to keep your trap shut and fly straight.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
So here is the crazy thing. I had my share of fights as a kid. I was doing jury duty probably 16 or 17 years ago. The lawyers were trying to weed us out. They asked us to raise our hands if we had ever been in a fight. I was amazed that I was the only one that raised his hand. So evidently all the folks that got into fights were smart enough to not get jury duty or heck they may have been on the other side of the court room. Either way I was the token fighter that day.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to 6 different elementary schools and 2 junior high schools back in the 60's. Always the new kid. I learned to ignore bullies up to a point. Most left me alone after they didn't get any attention. The last 2 got very unpleasantly surprised and didn't bother me anymore.
I still despise bullies and bullying. That's probably the root cause of my TDS.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I grew up being bullied. Little kid all my life until the 11th grade when the bulk and muscle developed.
Weighed 100 pounds entering the 10th grade at almost 6'. Beanpole looking.
Graduated HS at 148 lbs on the wrestling team. Two years in the workout room for wrestling brought on the bulk for me and muscle.
Maintained 180 lbs with a 28" waist line all my life until the last three years since retiring. I've grown two inches in the waist line to date along with a few
more lbs. The activity level certainly is reduced. The important part is that I realize that and am starting a regimen of walking briskly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom