Bullying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when the current big thing was Bullying ? There were stories almost every night for a while about some poor kid had been bullied at school and then killed themselves. Mrs. Obama and others spoke out about a campaign against it. I guess "the next big thing" pushed it from in front of the cameras. After watching the current news broadcast I keep wondering why hasn't anyone said anything about the bullying BLM does ? The story about a BLM member shooting and killing an eight year old black girl has been kept pretty quiet on the news shows. I've only heard the story once on tv.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Remember when the current big thing was Bullying ? There were stories almost every night for a while about some poor kid had been bullied at school and then killed themselves. Mrs. Obama and others spoke out about a campaign against it. I guess "the next big thing" pushed it from in front of the cameras. After watching the current news broadcast I keep wondering why hasn't anyone said anything about the bullying BLM does ? The story about a BLM member shooting and killing an eight year old black girl has been kept pretty quiet on the news shows. I've only heard the story once on tv.

Dems wrote the book on double standards. Wrote it, proofed it, revise it every decade and then shove it in our faces.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
If bullying was still an acceptable growing pain of life, we wouldn't be as PC as we are now. I wrote an article on it a few weeks ago about how we need to make bullying great again. If kids learn early how to deal with lifes unfair problems, we would have less problems.
Linky to article? I’d like to read it.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
If bullying was still an acceptable growing pain of life, we wouldn't be as PC as we are now. I wrote an article on it a few weeks ago about how we need to make bullying great again. If kids learn early how to deal with lifes unfair problems, we would have less problems.
I am not pro bullying but dealing with issues as a child is preparation for the real world. When you grow up you end up with POS coworkers, bosses, neighbors and so on. Helps to learn some conflict resolution at a young age.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not pro bullying but dealing with issues as a child is preparation for the real world. When you grow up you end up with POS coworkers, bosses, neighbors and so on. Helps to learn some conflict resolution at a young age.

Amen. Do it while young, before you get old enough to get really hurt. I can't tell you how many times I got punched in the nose as a kid, but it did help me figure out that I don't want a dang fully-growed man punching my snoot.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amen. Do it while young, before you get old enough to get really hurt. I can't tell you how many times I got punched in the nose as a kid, but it did help me figure out that I don't want a dang fully-growed man punching my snoot.

That may explain that ugly mug of yours...

Latest posts

Top Bottom