Bumpfire Stock Ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Slidefire/Bumpfire stocks be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 86 88.7%

• Total voters

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It may very well be only 4 this time... :(

Possibly if the left leaning media can gin up enough hatred, but then again the Dimocrat's attacks have been back firing pretty badly the last year or so. If Trump keeps bypassing the party elite in congress to try and keep his promises, he may be re-elected and the GOP lose control of congress. If congress pulls their head out and starts doing their job they could gain strength and possibly have their first super majority in a long, long time.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This should be stopped dead in its tracks. Her bills are always loony and wide-sweeping.
While I dont own a slidefire, I do own a crank...and its a fun novelty to waste ammo. I can nearly pull the trigger just as fast as i can crank it...hell with the crank you have to ensure you dont over run the gun as you CAN crank it TOO fast on my particular rifle. Anywho...she is crazy.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"it shall be unlawful for any person to import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, a trigger crank, a bump-fire device, or any part, combination of parts, component, device, attachment, or accessory that is designed or functions to accelerate the rate of fire of a semi-automatic rifle but not convert the semiautomatic rifle into a machinegun."

So does that mean they are going to confinscate my trigger finger?

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I personally dont like the slidefire stocks and would not miss them if they were gone. Personally I feel they are a dangerous and irresponsible replacement for trigger dicipline. HOWEVER, budge an inch and the dems will try to take a mile bit by bit.

With that being said, I would MUCH rather see these disapear than have another 3+ years of hyper inflation and missing 22 ammo.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Democrats will intentionally word a bill that is too broad and unspecific. Then the Gun Lobby will object and the bill won't pass. The Democrats will then seize every available outlet and cry about it for a month or two. They would rather point the finger and call us Evil than coming up with a part specific bill..

Latest posts

Top Bottom