Bumpfire Stock Ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Slidefire/Bumpfire stocks be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 86 88.7%

• Total voters

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fear not. They can't outlaw rubber bands.

Or thumbs in belt loops.

I wouldn’t bet money on it. There was an ATF tech services letter poster online a few years ago that said a 14” shoelace “would be deemed a machinegun because it allowed the shooter to fire multiple shots with one pull of the trigger”.

The first time I saw it was over on ARFCOM.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
The wording would also ban lightened operating system, because they increase the speed of the action.

I don't own a SlideFire, and I have no intention of it, but I am 110% in favor of them remaining legal.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn’t bet money on it. There was an ATF tech services letter poster online a few years ago that said a 14” shoelace “would be deemed a machinegun because it allowed the shooter to fire multiple shots with one pull of the trigger”.

I was going to mention this earlier and got sidetracked with work.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ATF-shoestring-machine-gun-2007.jpg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they are banned, someone will come up with a homemade design that will do the same thing. It's fruitless (no pun intended) for the Democrats to push such a bill. We will always have nuts and crazies among us and if you don't believe that, look at the disheveled people walking or riding bicycles on the shoulders of the road when you're going to and from work.
When I was a kid (I know you've heard that before), an adult didn't ride a bicycle in my area, it was considered degrading and for an older teenager far worse than degrading.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom