Bumpfire Stock Ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Slidefire/Bumpfire stocks be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 86 88.7%

• Total voters

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I like mine. With the forward hand guard they sell, it is pretty easy to shoot. I have mine combined with a CHF barrel and billet lower. I still can't hit crap with it though.

It's mainly a novelty that me and my boys shoot every now and then. We dump about 10 mags of cheap russian ammo then put it away and focus on accuracy. I will admit, every time we shoot it, I wonder how's this thing legal, but I'm not a law maker, so I brush those thoughts aside and dump another mag in about 5 seconds. LOL

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember seeing videos on those things when they came out. A local gun shop played them nonstop. I thought it was a bad idea then, thought it wouldn't be long before some a$$ clown used one of them to create mass mayhem. Like the oil filter "solvent trap" mentioned earlier, a short cut for people who don't want to go through the procedures necessary to own either automatic weapons or suppressors.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like mine. With the forward hand guard they sell, it is pretty easy to shoot. I have mine combined with a CHF barrel and billet lower. I still can't hit crap with it though.

It's mainly a novelty that me and my boys shoot every now and then. We dump about 10 mags of cheap russian ammo then put it away and focus on accuracy. I will admit, every time we shoot it, I wonder how's this thing legal, but I'm not a law maker, so I brush those thoughts aside and dump another mag in about 5 seconds. LOL
They are legal because the they do not change the function of the rifle. It's still one shot with one pull of the trigger.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it interesting we have 6 votes to ban them. If the reasoning is that you think they are a workaround to NFA laws, does that also mean you dont think they should repeal the NFA? (Rhetorical question as we dont know who voted YES to banning them)

Latest posts

Top Bottom