Bumpfire Stock Ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Slidefire/Bumpfire stocks be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 86 88.7%

• Total voters

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All things considered, we should err on the side of freedom and self determination. Along with that, a return to the good sense of personal, individual responsibility. If you've PROVEN you're incapable of handling those responsibilities in society, only then should they be restricted or rescinded.

+1
2017-10-06-05908fbb_large.jpg

2017-10-06-0731eb72_fixed.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, I'll buy six or eight aircraft carriers if you'll buy twenty to thirty nuclear submarines. We'll need 4000 or 5000 tanks, too, so start recruiting your friends. I have a cousin who can buy us a squadron of B1s and B2s, an aunt who is good for two full squadrons of F16s, and a uncle with an artillery division or two to spare. If you know of someone with an extra mechanized brigade or two sitting around, recruit them, too. I'm just glad we won't have to fight the evil gov. with a few AR-15s.
Well if our military does what they swore to do then we will have all that stuff. The snowflakes in Washington are too cowardice to fight for anything. Maybe you can join them??

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are against me then and absolutely zero FKs are given , it is impossible for me to be made or feel shame by a condescending douche bag like yourself.
Like I said earlier. You sound just like a Democrat liberal. You are calling him names and using profanity. Exactly the mantra of an angry liberal that doesn’t get what they want. I think your in the wrong forum.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something tells me their phone lines got burned the f#@k up! LOL

That's what I was referring to as crawfishing last night. Seems that what they are advocating has already occurred when BATFE approved them for sale and under Obama no less. They sound like ignorant clowns now but what other choice do they have?

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"There's enough Republicans who are looking for something that they can say 'I did something.' And the bump stock is an Obama policy. That was approved by the ATF in 2010 and 2012, so why would we defend that?"
-Paul Ryan

What a frigging puke! Sounds like a lot of the statements here about things, "Obama did it".
Looks like Trump is open to welcoming talks about it also soon. Wouldn't surprise me a bit due to his past statements regarding ARs
Strong conservative values....

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"There's enough Republicans who are looking for something that they can say 'I did something.' And the bump stock is an Obama policy. That was approved by the ATF in 2010 and 2012, so why would we defend that?"
-Paul Ryan

What a frigging puke! Sounds like a lot of the statements here about things, "Obama did it".
Looks like Trump is open to welcoming talks about it also soon. Wouldn't surprise me a bit due to his past statements regarding ARs
Strong conservative values....

Just when I wasn't sure the cuck party could come up with someone worse than Weepy Boehner. Ryan needs Cantor'd, BAD. :(

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if our military does what they swore to do then we will have all that stuff. The snowflakes in Washington are too cowardly to fight for anything. Maybe you can join them??
The military will have to side with the government, so that folks can live out their "Red Dawn" fantasies and their "Rambo" dreams. Won't be any fun if there are no evil government troops to conquer in a glorious struggle. See you at the revolution!

Latest posts

Top Bottom