Burglary last night / Stolen guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get a good alarm system. Those things are worth their weight in gold.

+1. Alarm systems usually pay for themselves. Get one installed. Let the insurance company know (so they'll reduce your insurance rate). Don't get me wrong though. I don't expect an alarm system to save me, or get the police involved (while the BG is still there). I like the thought that it gives me enough of a warning to grab my gun and protect my family.

Sorry to hear about your guns. Hopefully you taught some of us a lesson though (Don't leave your guns out when you're not home...could be used against you). Also....conceal carry (legally), so you can protect yourself at any time!!! You got very lucky my friend. You could have easily been a headline in the paper today. God Bless.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are okay. Everyone needs to stay on their toes. It's that time of the year when burglaries and robberies are on the rise. I hope the local LEO find your guns!

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1. Alarm systems usually pay for themselves. Get one installed. Let the insurance company know (so they'll reduce your insurance rate). Don't get me wrong though. I don't expect an alarm system to save me, or get the police involved (while the BG is still there). I like the thought that it gives me enough of a warning to grab my gun and protect my family.

Sorry to hear about your guns. Hopefully you taught some of us a lesson though (Don't leave your guns out when you're not home...could be used against you). Also....conceal carry (legally), so you can protect yourself at any time!!! You got very lucky my friend. You could have easily been a headline in the paper today. God Bless.

Sorry about the loss. Thieves are :censored:. ^^^^^^This is good advice

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I've experienced it a couple of times.

Another thing people should think about is securing/backing up any important data you have. The biggest personal loss to me was lossing a computer with photos and videos from our honeymoon trip. Those kind of things are irreplaceable after the fact, but they can be copied and protected if you plan ahead.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feal your pain, there have been very very few robberies out here but learned last night they caught two thieves just last week about 4 miles away in someones house,sucks to say but we are not safe from thieves anywhere we are anymore,we can only take our own precautions whatever they may be and hope for the best.
I know if I can talk my wife into it I am going to get another large dog like my COCO,bad thing is if they want it bad enough,they'll get it sooner or later

Latest posts

Top Bottom