Burglary last night / Stolen guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone know of a way to alert all area pawn shops, like a way to get a fax list or email list of metro pawn shops? Thanks.

No longer in MWC - now in SW OKC.

Undoubtedly this stems from the 3 rent houses within eyesight, all of which at various times did or do contain ne'er do wells. I admit, I can be seen taking gun cases and guns in and out to the pickup fairly often. My fault. Got a feeling they'll definitely be back, so job 1 is re-securing the back door area, from the florida room to main house.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad Trunk Monkeys aren't real and available, I would just set up a surveillance camera and leave the doors unlocked so I could get some good, fun videos,2 men beat to death by chimp in a gun safe with baseball bat.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys - maybe a security system really is worth it.... I have a motion detector light in front but not in back.

The alarm is helpful I believe. Monitoring of course is a plus. But even without monitoring, our alarm would start screaming at outrageous decibels the second the door was kicked in. That would 1) hopefully scree the intruder off, and 2) certainly wake me if for some reason kicking the door or other forcing entry did not. Heck, even an alarm company sign or windows may help as a deterrent.

Not trying to Monday Morning Quarterback your thread, but just offer the reasons I have an alarm (cameras are next, within the year for me). I wish you the best of luck in getting this resolved and your stuff back.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too bad Trunk Monkeys aren't real and available, I would just set up a surveillance camera and leave the doors unlocked so I could get some good, fun videos,2 men beat to death by chimp in a gun safe with baseball bat.

Man, if I had a Trunk Monkey, I'd bring him over for you. And I'd pay for the video of the arse whoopin'!

Latest posts

Top Bottom