Burglary last night / Stolen guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sorry to hear you got hit....

glad to hear you missed running directly into the thugs, fully armed.
could have easily been a shooting too... that could have gone either way.

there's stickers right outside my outside doors:

"There is nothing inside worth your life"

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks and I am glad that you are ok, the guns can be replaced, but you can't.

And he shouldn't have to be forced to lock them up, nobody should be, but thats whats bad these days, nobody has any morals anymore, these druggies, gangbanger's, and criminals, think that they can go into someone's house and take whatever they want.

A few years ago we had a series of break-ins while we wern't home, I wen't home and found a broken window, so I go down to my grandpa's house which is about 100 yards away, he is a deputy in the county we live in, he called it in, and when the other deputy got here to take a report, we catch 2 people climbing out of a window, we catch them, but they had already made several other trips with our stuff. They ended up stealing around $28,000 in guns and electronics and other stuff, we did not get anything back, but we have good innsurance so we got everything replaced...

I absoultely can't stand a thief.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont beat yourself up about having your guns unlocked. Part of having a gun for home protection is having your gun ready for an incident 100% of the time. And you would be hard pressed (if even and not likely possible) to find an owner who hasnt left there home protection gun(s) unlocked before.

I have a .40cal XD and a 12 gauge mossberg under my side of the bed and my lady has a 9mm XD on her side.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST DONT APOLOGIZE FOR BEING VIOLATED. Locking your home securely sure be the only duty a man has when it comes to storing your property but unfortunately its a crazy world in which we live.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn Dr. - was that the PCR that I sold you - VERY depressing that someone has that beauty that will not appreciate it for its beauty. I hope you get it back soon and sure hope its in the same shape you got it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom