Buying from armslist and shipping it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yellow109r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I have never purchased from armslist and needed to have it shipped.
Its a individual person that's going to shipped the gun from there FFL to my FFL
So what measures can I take to make sure after I send the money that he actually ships the gun to me
I send him a check and the FFL info then what would / could keep him from pocketing the money and not sending the firearm
Hate to think that someone would do this but I want to think this through and not get screwed

Didn't know if there was a way for the money to be held until the firearm was shipped then the money could be released to the seller

It's a glock 30s and u can't find them anywhere that's the ONLY reason I am even thinking of buying a gun this way

Any info would be great

93turbohatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big boys at tons of glocks yesterday all at good prices! There really good about holding a firearm if you call and tell them your coming in to purchase it. They have done this for me on several occasions.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The couple times I have done it I have used PayPal and put the transaction as a purchase no specifics and it's always worked out great

Yeah, try getting a refund when the person doesn't come through.

No way I'd buy from anyone on armslist through shipping.

Cjt1983

Marksman
Reaction score
Refunds on PayPal are easy if they don't show proof of shipment PayPal freezes the cash an buyer has x amount of time. Guy tried to rip me off on a bow once so I know what to do with PayPal

Slack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem is Paypal has policies about firearms and l wouldn't want to guess which side of the fence they will land on if there is an issue.

Refunds on PayPal are easy if they don't show proof of shipment PayPal freezes the cash an buyer has x amount of time. Guy tried to rip me off on a bow once so I know what to do with PayPal

Latest posts

Top Bottom