Buying handguns from gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just remember that the prices at the gun shows are starting points, they all will come off their price some. My friend went to wannamachers last year and he picked up a nice nickel plated .357mag smith snub for $200...price originally started at $450...we talked him down a bit

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Broken Arrow has been fortunate to have a spate of gun shops opening in the last year or so. I just bought a FNUSA FNP-9 at Bullitt Firearms. They are at 91st and Aspen, in the southwest corner. They're only open Saturdays but every time I've been in there there were lots of people looking or just hanging around talking.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Broken Arrow has been fortunate to have a spate of gun shops opening in the last year or so. I just bought a FNUSA FNP-9 at Bullitt Firearms. They are at 91st and Aspen, in the southwest corner. They're only open Saturdays but every time I've been in there there were lots of people looking or just hanging around talking.

Yep Roger is a great guy Im in there about every Saturday.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CLUADE HALL show tried to buy kel tec su16 from dealer offered $550 he added the tax to his price , says noop 575 . would not come off $25.00 or any, What do u think? did i miss a good deal? Or was i just a victum of gun show greed?

Latest posts

Top Bottom