Campground BS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So today, my family and I took our fifth wheel to an area state park campground. We had it all set. When we get there, the jerk offs next to us had some of their crap in our area. I asked the little DB to move his stuff. He looked like a little sniveling hipster punk in his stupid little newsboy hat and scarf. He made a smart ass remark about getting to it in a minute. I told his sorry butt that he'd get to it now! He bowed up and I raked his legs out from under him and took him down. He looked up at me like a scared little kitten. He said he'd move it. I let him go but kicked him in his ass as he went forward.

Why can't people just mind their manners?

You think you're so cool with your junkyard bully tactics. When you reach the level of my awesome sauce come back and pull our chain somemore. I'd have simply looked at him with my eyes of steel then looked at his stuff and the fool would have understood. No words need be exchanged. You need to go back to watching the original Kung Fu movies, grasshopper. Sadly, I think it's too late for you. One of these days you'll lip off to the wrong campground ninja and you'll find yourself staring at the stars wondering where those five fingers of death came from.......

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the love of god will someone Perma ban this 12 year old youtubeninja.

This signature is illegal in California

No ..No I saw the hole thing,

After he pulled the old man from his wheel chair, IR gave him quite a pummeling.

It wasnt until the two grandaughters came to the old mans rescue, one grabed him by the eyes the other by the ...well..nethers!, that he started exclaiming his innicense.8/

The girls werent having it , the last I saw they had his eyes and the ...umm.. nethers, heading to the water to do some fishing.

The one with the ...umm nethers ,, said " I dont have much bait here", at this time I had to leave...my boat was about to sale

NO ****

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So today, my family and I took our fifth wheel to an area state park campground. We had it all set. When we get there, the jerk offs next to us had some of their crap in our area. I asked the little DB to move his stuff. He looked like a little sniveling hipster punk in his stupid little newsboy hat and scarf. He made a smart ass remark about getting to it in a minute. I told his sorry butt that he'd get to it now! He bowed up and I raked his legs out from under him and took him down. He looked up at me like a scared little kitten. He said he'd move it. I let him go but kicked him in his ass as he went forward.

What campground were you at? Were at Ft. Gibson and I thought I saw you struggling with someone?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That was my mentally challenged 5'2" 113 pound 15 year old nephew you effing d-bag. I'm coming for your weak a$$, *****.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't follow you , so I'm not up on all your posts. I did see the one about Target, and now this. Take it from me, because I use to be a hot head just like you. Thought I was bad, never side stepped anyone. Would fight at a drop of a hat, and 9 times out of 10 drop it myself. Fighting is not cool, there are no winners in a fight. When you get older your hands will hurt and your body will ache, and that's if your lucky. What is going to happen is, your going to get your Ass handed to you on a plate. Your going to come across The Man you think you are, and he won't even work up a sweat planting his boot in your ass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom