Can anyone translate gang signs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a notorious injury back when I was racing Cross Country Races through the woods! And around the early 80s they came out with Bark Buster Bars that mounts on the Handle Bars of Dirt Bikes to protect your hands. I have broken my fingers so many times I lost count. And it always seemed to me the little finger was the worst!!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
9th grade football. Coach said look the other way and I'll fix that lol. I can remember it well, thought I tore the skin between my fingers until I looked at it.
Oww!! ******* I FELT that!! 😫🫨😵

And my contractor has that same finger. Is this some kind of secret right of passage for you guys?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stubbed my little toe last night on a step stool that was right were I left it! I wanted to cry! 😭 I don't remember stubbing a row hurting that bad! What is happening to me?? 🫨🫨😫😵

I'm not fixing any more autocorrect ****! What comes out of this mfer is what's gonna stand!.🤬🤬🤬🤐🤐

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stubbed my little toe last night on a step stool that was right were I left it! I wanted to cry! 😭 I don't remember stubbing a row hurting that bad! What is happening to me?? 🫨🫨😫😵

I'm not fixing any more autocorrect ****! What comes out of this mfer is what's gonna stand!.🤬🤬🤬🤐🤐
thumbnail_Autocorrect-Duck.jpg

:laughup: :laughup::laughup:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

You need to stay away from wood and wood products. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom