Can I have an Amen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That may apply in many cases, but I can personally attest that a full-grown bull (of the cow critter type) can get down on the knees of his front legs so that he can nurse off of his mama.
Some cows will even suck themselves. That's when those "calf weaners" (a spiked thingy that goes in their nose and pokes the udder) really comes in handy.
:drunk2:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That may apply in many cases, but I can personally attest that a full-grown bull (of the cow critter type) can get down on the knees of his front legs so that he can nurse off of his mama.

Sorry, no photographic evidence of such a feat. Didn't have a camera with me and cell phones were still about 10 or 15 years down the road.

Some cows will even suck themselves. That's when those "calf weaners" (a spiked thingy that goes in their nose and pokes the udder) really comes in handy.
:drunk2:
Agree and agree. Some cows will steal milk from another cow. That hmmhmm sorry rip goes to town.
Mice love to eat calf milk replacer. For whatever that's worth in this thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom