Can I use my FN Five seveN for concealed carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As with any round it's about shot placement, all the time we hear of what round is better than the other but what it comes down to is can you place the shot in the vital area? A .22 placed in the right spot will be just as deadly.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As with any round it's about shot placement, all the time we hear of what round is better than the other but what it comes down to is can you place the shot in the vital area? A .22 placed in the right spot will be just as deadly.

Ahhh.... Right on cue. The old "shot placement" saw.

Sounds good shooting bull on a square range....
Any of you guys tried to "place a shot" while you and "the other guy" are both moving?

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of people have died resultant 22 and other sub calibers..... The next day... Or after they held on long enough to finish their assault

Defensive ammo... Adequate defensive ammo needs to deliver enough punch and trauma to stop a bad guy... Nerve trauma, joint damage, bleeding and bruising internal organs even if the shot is not "placed" in a perfect spot.
Defensive use of a firearm insists on different protocals than offensive shooting...defensive shooting is never precise or elegant in nature.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jefpainthorse said:
Lots of people have died resultant 22 and other sub calibers..... The next day... Or after they held on long enough to finish their assault

Defensive ammo... Adequate defensive ammo needs to deliver enough punch and trauma to stop a bad guy... Nerve trauma, joint damage, bleeding and bruising internal organs even if the shot is not "placed" in a perfect spot.
Defensive use of a firearm insists on different protocals than offensive shooting...defensive shooting is never precise or elegant in nature.

Well said, and for the record I wasn't entirely saying you were wrong about better calibers(I carry a .45 myself). I'm just a fan of the 5.7 in a pistol, neat round I wouldn't 2nd guess it for personal defense.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow!!! This thread is all sorts of fail. "My penis is bigger than yours." "No my penis is bigger than yours." "It takes my big .45 penis to knock her up as opposed to your 5.7 penis." Grown men arguing about caliber size. WOW!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom