Can I use my FN Five seveN for concealed carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow!!! This thread is all sorts of fail. "My penis is bigger than yours." "No my penis is bigger than yours." "It takes my big .45 penis to knock her up as opposed to your 5.7 penis." Grown men arguing about caliber size. WOW!!!

I'd expect a LEO (taxpayer paid to train) to render a little more germaine statement to this mix.
If you plan to carry a gun... a little light reading... Mas Ayoob, Bill Jordan, Jeff Cooper would be a good place to start.

This thread it titled "Can I use my FN 5.7 for CCW? after all. You can use ANY caliber you like (up to ,45 in OK)... if you want to tote a over priced .204 Ruger in handgun form... who am I to say nay?:nutkick:

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd expect a LEO (taxpayer paid to train) to render a little more germaine statement to this mix.
If you plan to carry a gun... a little light reading... Mas Ayoob, Bill Jordan, Jeff Cooper would be a good place to start.

This thread it titled "Can I use my FN 5.7 for CCW? after all. You can use ANY caliber you like (up to ,45 in OK)... if you want to tote a over priced .204 Ruger in handgun form... who am I to say nay?:nutkick:

Again, fail. My statement was more "germain" than any other response thanks to hit being humorous and full of fact. The gentleman asked a simple question. Instead of answering with a yes or no, you guys started arguing over who would sleep with you. Ginger or Marry Ann? The answer is neither one because you couldn't get off the freakin' island.

I could care less what those professionals say about caliber. Bullets kill. Hit your target before they hit you and hit them more often.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow!!! This thread is all sorts of fail. "My penis is bigger than yours." "No my penis is bigger than yours." "It takes my big .45 penis to knock her up as opposed to your 5.7 penis." Grown men arguing about caliber size. WOW!!!

Alright brother after all those years we spent in school together now I can ask, what caliber is your p^nis shooting? LOL. Man I had to ask! Any man that can make a cute baby like you guys did with that condition is my hero!!!!!! :nutkick:

Latest posts

Top Bottom