Can I conceal carry at…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Range Plunker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
While not totally on point, does anyone know if you have a concealed carry license in Oklahoma, and wish to drive to Colorado via Texas, New Mexico with a pistol, is it permissible?

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While not totally on point, does anyone know if you have a concealed carry license in Oklahoma, and wish to drive to Colorado via Texas, New Mexico with a pistol, is it permissible?
Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado all have reciprocity with Oklahoma. I believe Texas recently passed constitutional carry so you probably don't even need an Oklahoma license there. There are restrictions in all those other states that you'll probably want to become familiar with.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/ccw_reciprocity_map/ok-gun-laws/

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
What all did you experience on this trip to OKC?

OKC Zoo. Never been before so that was an experience for myself as well. Kid liked it as also.

Science museum. I remember going in like 2007 but don’t remember it being that big. Kid enjoyed it.

Went to the Blue Zoo at quail springs mall. Kid had a lot of fun there.

I also experienced a lot of humidity. Not near as bad as South Carolina but definitely worse than my dry heat back home. Haha.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took advice from a few people and went with “concealed is concealed.”

Turns out there’s a lot of places you can carry if you have the right firearm and dress appropriately.
What was decided about carrying in the Science Museum? Same rules as the zoo?
From what he said, I’m thinking he threw the rule book in the floor. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom