Can I conceal carry at…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The Science Museum in OKC?

I believe I can conceal carry at the Zoo. But just wanted to double check about the science museum.

Also, any other suggestions on things to do with a toddler in OKC? Zoo and Science museum were the only things we could think of.

YetiSam

spaghetti pistols
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Edit because I was wrong.

That one a little dated.

https://www.okczoo.org/map-directions-tips
okc_zoo_ccw.PNG

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
List of places I found that won’t get our business
Chesapeake Energy Arena

Weapons of any kind including concealed or unconcealed weapons, knives, mace, blades, and tools are prohibited at the arena.

Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark

Weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark. The only exception is law enforcement personnel in the performance of their official duties. All guests entering the ballpark for a game or event consent to a reasonable search for weapons before entering. Failure to comply with the above conditions will be denied admittance or removal. No refunds or exchanges will be allowed in such an event.

Cox Convention Center

Weapons are among the items prohibited at the center.

University of Oklahoma
State law bans guns at any college, university or technology center school property, unless allowed by school policy.

Oklahoma Christian University

The Student Handbook states, "Possession of...guns of any kind...are strictly prohibited on campus."

Oklahoma City Zoo

The Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden is a business operated by a public trust and is not designated as a “park." As such, the zoo prohibits firearms on grounds. This is expressed at all entry points into the zoo.

Frontier City

Under no circumstances will weapons (guns, knives, or any other item resembling a weapon) or non-service animals be allowed in the park.

Science Museum Oklahoma

Soliciting, weapons, smoking, and vaping are prohibited at Science Museum Oklahoma.

Public or private schools

According to Oklahoma law, it's illegal for any person to have in his or her possession on any public or private school property, or while in any school bus or vehicle used by any school for transportation of students or teachers, any firearm or weapon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom