can this night go any slower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been at work since 7pm I get off at 7am and I have only done 2 calls and the phone has only rang 4 times and one was the wrong number.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm listening to music to keep me occupied while I eat my reheated enchiladas and wait for work to roll in.

Right this second, I'm listening to Aselin Debison's cover of Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's "Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful Word".

Pretty amazing for an 11 year old (pics are Norah Jones, who is often mistaken for singing this song):

If you can't access YouTube then, well, I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Israel singing it better he was a big dude with a great talent, its odd how that song has came up in conversation 3 or 4 times in the past 2 days.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't aware of it until a couple of years ago working in an office where a guy listened to music all day and this song would come up at least twice a day. I asked him who it was and he said Norah Jones. When I dug through all of the Norah Jones albums on our MP3 share and couldn't find it, I went to Google and found out it was some 11/12 year old girl. Then I realized it was a cover of Israel's.

I suppose since I became familiar with Aselin first it's conditioned me to like hers better, even though Israel is a talented dude and his song is still incredible.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Either some deer hunters are having a meeting at qt or these dudes have an awesome job that requires them to wear realtree camo and drive atv's.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a bobtail that stopped in front of my neighbors house right now. (residential neighborhood) He is in the back of truck. Not sure who or what there doing but they are parked illegally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom