Captured!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never know where he'll pop up!

i.imgur.com_pFQEODb.jpg

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look who is back!!! 45 minutes ago I closed up the chicken house and our old friend was in there looking for an egg! I just had to bring him in and mess with him a little bit!!!

i.imgur.com_AhIxZ5N.jpg

i.imgur.com_Nxp5LMe.jpg

i.imgur.com_xhJckZ1.jpg

Last edited:

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those lizards are cool!
Do they ever try to bite you?
That's a big rat snake I almost thought it was a bull snake but it looks too dark for a bull snake.

The lizards don't bite me, but they will attack each other and must be housed separately. The two females are edgy, and don't like to be handled. The male is a big mutt and is tame. He loves being handled and is a Tom Dickens. I let them out onto the floor quiet often.

That is a nice rat snake, there used to be a bigger one out there, but he got tired of me messing with him.

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was waiting for someone to pick up on that! He was pissed off!!!

I used to raise ball pythons. I've seen one or two (maybe more) snake bites! I caught a biig black rat snake at my uncle's place many years ago. I realized I was holding his neck a little too tight... loosened my grip somewhat. He wasn't struggling, so I let him crawl free on my arms, much like you are handling that one in the pics. He never once struck. I kinda wanted to take him home with me, but turned him loose in the woods away from the house. I have a soft spot for rat snakes!

BTW, and OT, best wishes with your dog. I'm with others in saying good job, and I think you have a new best friend for life!!!

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to raise ball pythons. I've seen one or two (maybe more) snake bites! I caught a biig black rat snake at my uncle's place many years ago. I realized I was holding his neck a little too tight... loosened my grip somewhat. He wasn't struggling, so I let him crawl free on my arms, much like you are handling that one in the pics. He never once struck. I kinda wanted to take him home with me, but turned him loose in the woods away from the house. I have a soft spot for rat snakes!

BTW, and OT, best wishes with your dog. I'm with others in saying good job, and I think you have a new best friend for life!!!

I didn't keep him in the house as long this time. But I was glad to have the chance at messing with him a little before I put him back. I'm going to shave the dog and give him another bath. He must become house trained. He will be the most expensive dog I've ever had, haha!

i.imgur.com_90w35O0.jpg

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only messed with him about ten minutes this time before taking him back to the chicken house again. This was pretty well after dark, last night, as I got out there kind of late to close them up. I'm fixing to go clean the chicken house right now before I start mowing. I'll bet he's keeping a low profile!

i.imgur.com_FGiowjV.jpg

i.imgur.com_AqKHeuG.jpg

i.imgur.com_DOBbBpQ.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom