Car Crashes Into OSU Homecoming Parade, At Least Two Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I happen to agree with your point on the influence wealth and class have on how the justice system treats a defendant, but yeah, those two posts are pretty damn congruent. Let's be real here. Both are using this incident to illustrate a political point.

This is why it's best to never sell oneself as classy.

Signed,

"No Class" Ridge

I would very much like to know how me referring to an actual, very similar, case in which a young, drunk, man drove his pickup into a group of people killing 4 and never spent a day in prison after his wealthy parents paid for a defense in which "affluenza" played a part is in any way political. What has not been implied is, incorrectly, being inferred. Wealth and its influence on the criminal justice system is truly blind. And damn sure not limited to any political party.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would very much like to know how me referring to an actual, very similar, case in which a young, drunk, man drove his pickup into a group of people killing 4 and never spent a day in prison after his wealthy parents paid for a defense in which "affluenza" played a part is in any way political. What has not been implied is, incorrectly, being inferred. Wealth and its influence on the criminal justice system is truly blind. And damn sure not limited to any political party.

Dude. You gave a poster **** for his Obama jab. Well, you didn't give him ****, you highlited his lack of class.

Then you used this case in a comparison to illustrate disparities in the court's treatment of wealthy people vs poor people. Justice reform is a political issue. He used this incident to voice his grievances with what he perceives to be inconsistency in the president's response to mass violence; you used this incident to voice your opinion on disparities in the justice system.

He could cite examples defending his Obama jab just as easily as you can cite the Rich Dallas Redneck case.

You'd have been better off just telling him to go f*ck himself. I'm just trying to help, here.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I happen to agree with your point on the influence wealth and class have on how the justice system treats a defendant, but yeah, those two posts are pretty damn congruent. Let's be real here. Both are using this incident to illustrate a political point.

This is why it's best to never sell oneself as classy.

Signed,

"No Class" Ridge

Pay no mind to Ace, she's just frustrated that the proletariat hasn't yet overthrown the bourgeoisie in The Great American Struggle. Once she and her SEIU brothers and sisters install their man Hillary in the White House (which will be repainted in a gender fluid, pant suit pastel), she will free this downtrodden worker and have a statue of her installed on Main St. as a symbol of victory over the bourgeois capitalist pigs. :rolleyes2

P.S. the class system will be abolished by Dear Hillary, so Ace will remain forever "classless".

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to play like a Mod here. Ace, you're an appreciated member of the forum, but if you make one more comment in this thread, you will be on vacation for a few days. If you want to have a political discussion, start a new thread. Yes, it's nor fair, blah blah blah, too bad.

Back on track.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to play like a Mod here. Ace, you're an appreciated member of the forum, but if you make one more comment in this thread, you will be on vacation for a few days. If you want to have a political discussion, start a new thread. Yes, it's nor fair, blah blah blah, too bad.

Back on track.

Comment.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Back on track.
i17.photobucket.com_albums_b53_dorteeclan_familyguy_1.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom