Car Crashes Into OSU Homecoming Parade, At Least Two Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yet I have a choice about "checking-in" and blabbing about every thought and thing that comes into my head like many of the denizens of Facebook world. Yes, the technology can reduce privacy but most people accomplish that through their own actions.

Now, just to stay on topic, I see the accused driver has been given a $1million bond requirement in court this afternoon with the DA planning for a minimum of four counts of second degree murder with other charges being contemplated based upon results of the investigation. I'd call this a "good start."

Not only is it a good start, it's clearly an indication that the DA thinks it was intentional. To levy murder two charges within 48 hours in a case like this is unusual and speaks to the strength of the case against her.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the actual police report, she told the arresting officers that she was suicidal at the time of the incident. The man that pulled her from the car, a local, said she told him she was trying to kill herself. She ran 2 stoplights and swerved at several other vehicles on her way to the parade route. It was 100% intentional.

She will never be out of captivity.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the actual police report, she told the arresting officers that she was suicidal at the time of the incident. The man that pulled her from the car, a local, said she told him she was trying to kill herself. She ran 2 stoplights and swerved at several other vehicles on her way to the parade route. It was 100% intentional.

Link.!

A woman accused of driving her car into a crowd of people at Oklahoma State University's homecoming parade "purposely" went around a barricade, ran a red light and drove over a police motorcycle before crashing into the spectators, a prosecutor said Monday.

"The evidence suggests this was an intentional act, not an accident," Payne County District Attorney Laura Thomas said in a public statement. The driver's actions demonstrate "a depraved mind and indifference to human life."

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

If she was rich she could plead affluenza and never spend a day in prison. In her case, she's going to be an old woman before she takes another free breath, if ever.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think those two post are congruent you're not paying attention.
I happen to agree with your point on the influence wealth and class have on how the justice system treats a defendant, but yeah, those two posts are pretty damn congruent. Let's be real here. Both are using this incident to illustrate a political point.

This is why it's best to never sell oneself as classy.

Signed,

"No Class" Ridge

Latest posts

Top Bottom