Car Crashes Into OSU Homecoming Parade, At Least Two Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this on another site:

This one hit home for my family. My wife's cousin is having her second surgery now and the other cousin who is seven is in pretty bad shape. Both had to be life delighted out. Wife's aunt has minor injuries and they are all in different cities at different hospitals. My wife is with the oldest cousin at the hospital. The sadest part for us was the selfless act of a stranger. As we understand it now the 7yo was saved by a stranger who did not survive the accident. Allergies: it appears at this point the woman standing next to my wife's younger cousin grabbed her up and shielded her from the car. That woman did not survive. Our family did not know her but I can tell you whoever this woman is that I feel she deserves a Hero's departure.
http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=30341594&catId=112032

Last edited:

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this one hit so close to home for you SlugSlinger. I am very angry! Not in my town!!! This is the first year in eight we haven't gone or my daughters been in this parade. I always watch from the same spot but on the other side of the street by the park. Thank God we missed it this year.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this one hit so close to home for you SlugSlinger. I am very angry! Not in my town!!! This is the first year in eight we haven't gone or my daughters been in this parade. I always watch from the same spot but on the other side of the street by the park. Thank God we missed it this year.

The post was copied from another site. It wasn't my family. Sorry for the confusion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom