Car Crashes Into OSU Homecoming Parade, At Least Two Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Laffin,...Since you're so concerned, go spend your weekends outside the closest local bar. Thousands of people drive off drunk at 2:00 A.M. every night when they close down the bars. Make sure your phone is charged...

Been in an experience like that before where a coworker started to od at work, he came to work high on cocain and ate a bottle of no doze at work. Manager took him to the hospital and then dropped him off at home saying don't come back. The guy did comeback but that's a different story. My point being is there are ways of canning someone with out setting them free on the world drunk. You bring up bars but I did work in restaurants with bars and I can say I saw a few times where we deemed some one not able to drive and we called them a cab or had them call some one to pick them up.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know I made the comment earlier that it may be from a drunk. I did not say it WAS a drunk. Now with that being said speculations do nothing. I don't care who hears what. Until the police release their account that they got from actual witnesses then we don't need to be implying things. One thing I have thought of though was this, she could have passed out from being a diabetic. It has happened before. Just something to think about. But regardless of what it is, people's lives are forever changed because of this tragedy. I just pray God gives comfort to all that are involved.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure hope someone wouldn't make this up.....

i32.photobucket.com_albums_d8_JD8_stillwater.jpg

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Sherry Bates listed had her second emergency surgery this morning. She had a repaired hemorage in her brain that began to hemorage again. I haven't heard since she went in surgery this morning.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The heart donation is in fact, made up. what kind of animal does that?

As for alcohol, no, but the DUI charge is sticking, so they have good evidence it is drugs. Also, I believe she intentionally crashed the parade, and it looks like the DA does to, as she has been charged with 4 counts of 2nd degree murder.

The manager of the restaurant is going to get himself fired. He told one reporter to talk to HQ, told another she was fired, and told another that she was an employee in good standing and had been sent home for being tired. I highly doubt the store would send an employee home for being tired on the single busiest day in Stillwater. That place was packed after the game, I am sure it was busy all day.

Lots of misinformation floating around out there. Obviously the DA is of the mindset that this was not an accident, rather and overt act to harm. Her own lawyer admitted she was suicidal at the time of the accident. He is trying to create some excuses, such as mental illness (no, you don't say...), even undiagnosed diabetes. Trust me, as a diabetic, she did not pass out from low blood sugar. You don't recover from that without immediate sugar intake. She was walking just fine on her own, that simply does not happen if she had lost control. I have had my sugar crash while driving. You know when it is coming, but it happens fast. I pulled into a gas station, stumbled in and ate some candy in the aisle. It was several minutes before I could even talk. If she had been that bad, they would have been putting her on a stretcher. I realize people are different, but the fact that she was walking on her own and could speak tells me she was not having a diabetic episode, that along with the murder charges. They have preliminary tox by now, but are waiting for the forensic tests to come back to release info to the public. Also, the DA said yesterday that traffic cases have a near-immediate release of info, while criminal cases are much slower because everything has to be triple checked. That is the case now, it will be a slow, tedious process.

Latest posts

Top Bottom