Car Wreck and Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would you even need to mention in this post the you were doing the "open carry" thing? What in the world does that have to do with your wife running the stop sign and getting hit???

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Missouri is a more of a gun friendlier state the oklahoma.
you can CC to sports events as long as the venue will hold 5000 or less

Don't mean to get sidetracked, but who thinks of these stupid laws?

Do they think that at 5001 people, anyone carrying a gun suddenly goes psycho; but at 5000 or less it's all safe?

That makes no sense at all. Then again, nobody ever needed a brain to be a politician.....just money.

GlockedandLoaded

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why would you even need to mention in this post the you were doing the "open carry" thing? What in the world does that have to do with your wife running the stop sign and getting hit???

First of all Read :teach: shes Not my wife, she didnt run the stop sign, and last time i checked this is a GUN forum. my point was the interaction between myself and local law enforcement. he didt shoot me, ask me if i was a cop, dis arm me for his safety and no by standers ran around in circles in fear. :slap:

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who cares about open carry in that situation, I would have been pissed that an "officer of the law" would shrug off a potential DUI....I would be screaming from the rooftops, Would have had local news out in 5 minutes after his response, that would have made them do their effin job.

GlockedandLoaded

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yes hindsight is 20/20 i was pretty shook up and assumed the one officer there would do his job. we called his supervisor, but like most police stations these days their undermanned

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First of all Read :teach: shes Not my wife, she didnt run the stop sign, and last time i checked this is a GUN forum. my point was the interaction between myself and local law enforcement. he didt shoot me, ask me if i was a cop, dis arm me for his safety and no by standers ran around in circles in fear. :slap:

Nope, she ran the stop, based on the photos you posted and the statements you made, she ran the sign. That's why she got the ticket. I seriously doubt the other guy was drunk. What logical reason would the officer have for writing your lady friend a ticket and letting the drunk driver go?? Of course you'll paint the whole scene and skew your statements to make your side look the best. What we are missing here is the otherside, the witness statements, etc. What we do have are your pictures and they are very telling. Your frined pulled out in front of the other driver and caused the accident. This whole open carry thing is a red herring.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know why you guys feel the need to jump his ass about open carrying... "what's that have to do with it?" Am I really the only person who found that bit interesting? Wow...

Latest posts

Top Bottom