Car Wreck and Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
must have been his drunk deputy! lol the important part is that your glock was not harmed in this wreck.

GlockedandLoaded

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
your right Rip it was a 2 way stop, and i was still in shock, it was the ride home where it kinda sunk in and we called the police station and asked for his supervisor, they never called back. i mean not much they can do now. it felt more like a gold ol boy kinda situation. i wasent aware my g friend didnt show her state ID to the officer.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guilty by the circumstances man, been there and man does it suck. I made a left on an unprotected green light and a girl in a Civic came up over the hill from the opposite direction and caught my passenger rear fender. I was issued a ticket for failure to yield and my insurance paid for her car. She was flying over the hill in a 40mph and talking on her cell which I mentioned to the officer and he wasn't even faintly interested in what I had to say.

Sorry you guys got into that mess, but really glad to hear everyone is okay.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he was flying so fast and there were no skid marks, how in the world did your car not sustain more damage? Also, why slowly pull out? It's a 2 way stop. If there are any cars in sight, you need to get the F through the intersection. Don't pull out slow and hang out in the intersection for a truck to hit you in the front of your car. I'm just saying, if the back of your car were obliterated, this story would be more believable.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yea sadly if its a two way stop you either haul ass or just watch that drunk mofo zoom on by...

The car situation must be a nightmare for you, well for her right now. I just got a new car last year and my lady got one a couple weeks ago and they are both paid off, i couldnt imagine getting in an accident of my own doing whilst not having full coverage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom