Carnivore Diet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok ... A couple of you guys have expressed an interest so I'm gonna make this short, sweet and to the point. And I'll be back later after we get home from the range. (Shhhhhh, we don't look a gift horse in the mouth here -- we just take it and run! Lol)

This guy and his daughter are what got me interested ...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This gal is who I've started listening more and more to. She is typically short, sweet and to the point.

https://www.youtube.com/live/V8Bt_bEnqSo?si=Blvp2bRmHeNp_Kdl

And last but certainly not least, or even close to the last one -- I'm telling you there are as many good, informative videos by MDs out there as you care to watch. Never mind all the people who have lost 100 pounds or more eating this way. Like this guy and gal ...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As you can see, I tend to lean towards the longer, more in depth videos than I do the short snippet kinda things. Biggest reason is because I wanted to know the "why" as well as the "how to".

I have 3 or 4 more MDs I follow but Grumpy is ready to go now so I better get off here before he leaves me behind. Later guys!! 😘

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dr. Kilttz a fertility doctor ......
It was either that, gynocologist, or "hysteria technician" for that doctor. No other options.

Who's your Gynocologist?
Oh, it's Dr Klittz! She's wonderful. I always feel better after a visit from Dr Klittz!
:naughty:

Sorry, I woke up 14 years old today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom