Carnivore Diet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you mind me asking what supplements you are taking??
A good multivitamin is recommended.
Centrum Silver was recommended to Wif.

To help get off the aspartame, get some coconut sugar. It is diabetic safe, not a poison chemical (aspertame) and natural. It is what I use in coffee. It can be used for tea or other sugar replacement. Coffee is my only need.
I was drinking 3 - 24oz Code Red Mountain Dew per shift, at work. A1C was scary high. Dr said future didn't look bright. Dr suggested the coconut sugar for replacement. That was 15 years ago.
A1C is great. Cholesterol is perfect. BP is med controlled.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

To help get off the aspartame, get some coconut sugar. It is diabetic safe, not a poison chemical (aspertame) and natural. It is what I use in coffee. It can be used for tea or other sugar replacement. ...

Never tried that. My personal choice is monk fruit (Lakanto), but sparingly and not daily as it sometimes gives an insulin response (which I don't need!) due to the sweetness taste. I usually use just whipping cream (sometimes with butter) and try to avoid having to wean myself from sweetener again. Agreed that aspartame (NutraSweet) is poison. Splenda is nothing but sugar with a different name (sucralose).

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

To help get off the aspartame, get some coconut sugar. It is diabetic safe, not a poison chemical (aspertame) and natural. It is what I use in coffee. It can be used for tea or other sugar replacement. Coffee is my only need.
I was drinking 3 - 24oz Code Red Mountain Dew per shift, at work. A1C was scary high. Dr said future didn't look bright. Dr suggested the coconut sugar for replacement. That was 15 years ago.
A1C is great. Cholesterol is perfect. BP is med controlled.

I'll look into the Centrum Silver. Doc had me start prenatal vitamins after my accident because of the fractures in my spine. I already had osteopenia, and osteoporosis runs in my family on both sides so a bunch of wedge fractures up and down my spine wasn't on my list of things that were a good time.

Still it could have been worse so I won't fuss too much. Just when I go outside and see that damned tree. 🤷

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll look into the Centrum Silver. Doc had me start prenatal vitamins after my accident because of the fractures in my spine. I already had osteopenia, and osteoporosis runs in my family on both sides so a bunch of wedge fractures up and down my spine wasn't on my list of things that were a good time.

Still it could have been worse so I won't fuss too much. Just when I go outside and see that damned tree. 🤷
I take a multi vitamin, 10,000 BU (I think that’s what it’s called) of vitamin D, and magnesium. Small amounts of creatine wouldn’t be a bad idea either. And get your electrolytes

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take a multi vitamin, 10,000 BU (I think that’s what it’s called) of vitamin D, and magnesium. Small amounts of creatine wouldn’t be a bad idea either. And get your electrolytes

^^^ This.

I put LMNT electrolytes in my coffee with MCT oil and a couple drops of Iodine and Vit D every morning. Haven't had any trouble with cramping yet. Also take a prenatal vitamin, beef liver pills (can't deal with the taste), and folic acid. I think that's everything.🤔

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatcha think this is vegies?

1695103876492.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So when I start training I strictly eat meat. I cut 33 pounds in a month. I do take a butt load of supplements. Getting to ready to get back on it. I need to cut 20 to 40 more before I start lifting heavy.
But the real question is, what happens when you go back to normal? Whats a normal diet look like? I would love to cut 30-40lbs in a month, but I also don't wanna gain it all back the second I go back to a normal diet, because well, I do love veggies and variety.

Latest posts

Top Bottom