Carry Delemma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dochawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a delemma and want your input. My carry piece is my favorite piece and quiet frankly it is a little on the pricey side if I were to have to replace it. It is a Kahr K40 it carries well, shoots great, and I love it. So my question is. Do yall carry your favorite guns or do you buy a reliable more economical piece for everyday carry.

jb:chop:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i have 3 k40's never paid more than $400 for any of them so i don't figure they're to pricey to carry. i have one that is my main carry gun and two spares

dochawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well then you are a better bargin hunter than I am. LOL Can you tell me where to find one under $400, better yet do you think there are any P40's out there for that price?

jb

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i sold a p40 on here last year for $375 now the cw40's are higher than that. i'm very patient and will wait years to get what i want for the price i want to pay.

to me the polymer 40 was much harder to shoot well so i got rid of it

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sig P229 SAS with CT grips and a lil over $1K tied up in it. Carry it everywhere. Like was said earlier....If I need one I need a good one. If they get it from me, I'll probably never miss it and certainly won't be needing it again. Would have been a nice piece to leave for the kids but oh well. They can just split up the rest of them.

:ooh2:

dochawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the "they" you are referring to is the bad guy that is not my concern because like you said I probably won't be needing it again. My concern is, if god forbid I do have to use it someday, the local POPO now has lovely piece in their possession and once the bureaucrats get a hold of the case that thing is going to be locked down for a while.

jb

Sig P229 SAS with CT grips and a lil over $1K tied up in it. Carry it everywhere. Like was said earlier....If I need one I need a good one. If they get it from me, I'll probably never miss it and certainly won't be needing it again. Would have been a nice piece to leave for the kids but oh well. They can just split up the rest of them.

:ooh2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom