Carry Delemma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jujen Kai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you comfortable with your Kahr? Feel like you can rely on it as a lifesaving tool if the time comes? If so, carry it. Make it a part of you, and don't worry about what might happen in the infinitely rare chance you are required to use it for defense. It may be confiscated; it may not. Don't let that thought prevent you from carrying the weapon which is best for YOU.

Take what suits you best and make that your primary carry. As suited as it is to you, that's what you will want should something horrible happen.

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a delemma and want your input. My carry piece is my favorite piece and quiet frankly it is a little on the pricey side if I were to have to replace it. It is a Kahr K40 it carries well, shoots great, and I love it. So my question is. Do yall carry your favorite guns or do you buy a reliable more economical piece for everyday carry.

jb:chop:

I understand what you're saying. Several years ago, I had an HK-heavy collection. Took a long, hard look, and decided multiples of "cheaper" weapons would be a better decision.

Even people who get shot doing bad things have friends, and it would suck not being able to deliver a "warm reception," if needed...

as in, PD has your one and only carry piece, and you don't have any type of spare. I will say, $300-400 is about the lowest price for anythinmg that meets pretty basic reliability/durability requirements.

Latest posts

Top Bottom