CARRY RIFLES?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO, it's beyond silly to walk around in public under normal circumstances with a slung rifle or AR pistol. It's heavy, bulky, likes to bang into things and as hard as you may try, invariably you'll wind up muzzling something you wouldn't want shot. Beyond all that people will look at you like you're either a dumbass or a threat.

Yet I still wholeheartedly support this new law in every way. In the event of civil unrest or widespread threat, it will be legal to do something quite prudent, which is carry a loaded rifle for defense.

My rifle will stay in the safe for now and I'll continue to carry concealed under license. JMO, YMMV
I agree 100% the problem is history has shown if we are in an event where it is prudent. The first thing that will happen is big brother will say its illegal to have or carry them like in Katrina.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me ask this: Does the left ever push or flaunt their agenda? Walk around with bared breasts? Bespoil funerals of our war dead? March to protect those who murder unborn children? The list is long. If we can't flaunt one victory over those who demean and destroy our constitutionally protected rights, then there is not one iota of balance in this society.

Woody

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Let me ask this: Does the left ever push or flaunt their agenda? Walk around with bared breasts? Bespoil funerals of our war dead? March to protect those who murder unborn children? The list is long. If we can't flaunt one victory over those who demean and destroy our constitutionally protected rights, then there is not one iota of balance in this society.

Woody
ahh! Someone gets it!!

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Woody

Who said anything about balance? Only children and adults who were never taught better gloat.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Woody

Right? We should strive to be JUST like them. I mean, it's not like that type of philosophy backfires...... ever......

Latest posts

Top Bottom