Cashion: 65yr old woman becomes aggressive toward officer---refused to sign ticket and was tased

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't find the one my cousin sent me but this one is similar.

He texted, " Guess how you blow $200,000.00? "

maxresdefault.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I reached out to an officer in that area (not the one in the video). The local court does require the signature to effect the OR bond. The court requires either the signature or that the subject being cited be arrested and cash bond posted. That's how it's set up by statute in that juresdiction.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I’m not against admitting I learned something about that local court’s jurisdiction and was wrong in that particular case.
That’s the reason for a discussion board. Sometimes we learn from others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bam!!!! There it is folks Hoddy posted 3 consecutive stupid opinions. LMAO

This is a discussion forum where opinions about subjects are open for differing opinions.
We do this a lot here.
Last time I read the forum rules, personal attacks were not allowed.
I’m hoping this rule is still being followed.
Thank you for your opinion.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No personal attack here. Yeah the "S" word wasn't really called for!!! I just couldn't wrap my head around why you or anyone would think the officer escalated the situation.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A signature is much different than a mark. All that is required for a signing a legal document is your mark, which most people use their signature. A bit of history: When native americans were signing legal documents back in the 17-1800's many didn't speak english nor wrote it, so they put their mark, usually some symbol or just an x (this is where the x on some signature lines come from). All that is required for a legal document is your mark, whatever you chose. This is why when you sign a CC receipt with something other than your signature its accepted unless stated they need a signature.
It's much older than that. I don't recall it's entire history, but one of the names for that is the "king's X."

When "signing" treaties, the leaders of plains tribes (who couldn't read, write, or speak English) didn't even mark the papers; the leaders who "signed" simply touched the tip of the pen used to sign the document to signal their acceptance.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't find the one my cousin sent me but this one is similar.

He texted, " Guess how you blow $200,000.00? "

maxresdefault.jpg
I had an online exchange with someone who had that happen. He said there's some kind of radiator on the side that will sometimes get chaff built up in it. That buildup will occasionally get hot enough to ignite, and, in their infinite wisdom, John Deere put it right over a plastic fuel tank...

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not against admitting I learned something about that local court’s jurisdiction and was wrong in that particular case.
That’s the reason for a discussion board. Sometimes we learn from others.

I like this. It shows we can learn from each other and do so in a gentleman s way thank you!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom