Cashless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why go cashless?

A business takes in $100. Then has $100 to obtain inventory, cover expenses, pay salaries, run their household. Each of those businesses Then have $100 to spend. And the cycle continues.

A business takes $100 by credit/debit card. Then has $97 to obtain inventory, cover expenses, pay salaries, run their household. Then each of those transactions pay 3% in CC fees. Then the next transaction pays 3% and the next and the next, until the CC Company has the entire $100.

Same thing the goobermint does and society gets no benefit.
Pay cash and F*** CC Companies. They produce nothing for society.

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why go cashless?

A business takes in $100. Then has $100 to obtain inventory, cover expenses, pay salaries, run their household. Each of those businesses Then have $100 to spend. And the cycle continues.

A business takes $100 by credit/debit card. Then has $97 to obtain inventory, cover expenses, pay salaries, run their household. Then each of those transactions pay 3% in CC fees. Then the next transaction pays 3% and the next and the next, until the CC Company has the entire $100.

Using your example of $100.00 for each time period.
Breakeven is $125.00 (Loses $25.00 each time period) (Owner works for free)
Starts taking Credit Cards, Sales for the Time Period go up to $200.00.
$200.00 Sales
$125.00 Overhead
$ 3.00 Credit Card Fees (100 x 0.03) Actual around 2% not 3%
------------------------------------------------
$ 72.00 Profit for owner not a $25.00 Loss (Credit Cards make a business money)

Most cash only restaurants under report Income to IRS & Sales Tax to State

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why go cashless?

It probably doesn't matter because the business that takes CCs sets their goods at $103.

Yeah....no benefit? They sure as heck benefit me when I go to the gunstore LOL. I sure love a CC when I travel. Carrying a ton of cash (north of $1000) is stupid IMO, but you do you, and I'll do the same.

Produce nothing for society you say?

1.6 Trillion in purchases. 75,000 Employees.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a McDonalds drive through employee initially not give me my $3.00+ change from a $20.00. When I called her out on it, she looked at me funny and asked me “You really want your change back?” I told her, “If you don’t want your manager involved, I better get every penny of it back.” She gave it to me, all pissed off. I still pulled into to a parking space and went in and talked to the manager.

That honestly sounds like she got distracted and joked about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom