Castle Falls OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im planning a night out my first anniversary and want to take my wife out some place over the top.Have any of you been to Castle Falls? Is it worth the money or is there some place better in the Metro? I have already booked a night at the Colcord Hotel downtown.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Coach House is awesome!

I eat lunch there every time I go to OKC, and we will drive over to have dinner there. It is probably the best place in the state. First class wine list and great service. And I've eaten in many, many expensive restaurants across the country.

longrangepistol

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Coach House is pretty good. I eat at the Coach House about once a week for lunch, it's in the Plaza where my office is located and it's got great atmosphere. But for the experience, atmosphere and exquisite food in your back yard, Edmond, there is a great little gem of a restaurant called Signature Grill. It's in Kickingbird Square at Danforth and Bryant.
http://www.signaturegrilledmond.com/

The chef and owner is a young man named Clay Faulkner and his wife Jessica. Clay was a sous-chef at Deep Fork before he opened Signature Grill two years ago. He is in my opinion one of the top chefs in the city and they're also rated well on Urban Spoon. Yes, read the reviews, it's not just me singing their praises.

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/46/1429581/restaurant/Oklahoma-City/Original-Edmond/Signature-Grill-Edmond

They've got a good wine selection and their filet with smoked bleu cheese and cabernet wine reduction is incredible. If you have ever wanted to tried seared fois gras this is the place. Exceptional food, delightful atmosphere and a true hidden gem of a restaurant.

When they first opened you used to be able to walk in and get a table, unfortunately you will need reservations but they are always accommodating.

LRP

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are already downtown at the Colcorde, you should go to Mickey Mantles. They have a sweet lounge they put in a few months ago and the food is incredible. If you are going all out, get the Maryland Crabcake appetizer. It's like $28 or something, but its the best crab cake i have ever had including maryland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom