'Cause I'm a Carnivore, Dammit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just finished reading Alas, Babylon the other night. I've been meaning to read it forever.

Not at all a bad book but I think the best part for me was being introduced to 'The Cannibal Sandwich'.

As I understand it this is made with Dark Rye, Horseradish, Ground Round and Sliced Onions.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

It's awesome. Needs REAL horseradish though. Anybody else do these or have ideas to make it better?

Ek :spaghetti:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa! That looks crazy awesome! I've never heard of those before, but I want to try one!

I see some people like to put mustard on theirs, but I'm not sure which kind. I would try it with some red and green onions (separately and with the white), possibly some bread and butter pickles, and some dijon or spicy brown mustard.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's f-ing disgusting. You could not pay me any amount of money to eat raw ground, especially store bought.

Are those pictures telling a true story? Ye Gods, man. Ye Gods.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good God, man... that beer is yellow! Is it spoiled or something? Wait, my wife just told me that not all beer is black and Irish.... huh, I'll be damned.

Oh, and next time you're ready to go viking, let me know. I do so enjoy smiting englishmen.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... ya'lls comments are hysterical!!!!!!!!!! I got nuffin' to add ...:rotflmao:

I'm a big carpaccio and sushi fan but I dunno about anything ground up at the store ... seems like a good way to get a screaming bellyache ...

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's f-ing disgusting. You could not pay me any amount of money to eat raw ground, especially store bought.

Are those pictures telling a true story? Ye Gods, man. Ye Gods.

Call it a 'prof of concept'. ;)

elcaBob said:
Oh, and next time you're ready to go viking, let me know. I do so enjoy smiting englishmen.

I like you. We can be friends. :D

Ek

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think I'd eat it.

But...Alas Babylon is a good book. :)

Haven't read it in over 30 years, but it's one of the books I've always remembered. Now I need to go read it again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom