Cc gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not had very good luck with any Kel Tec I have had. My P3AT would not ever feed properly and would have extraction problems as well. My PF9 rusted over in under a week that I had it. I think there are better options for a carry 9mm out there. I just don't trust the brand...I would strongly suggest that you pick one out from someplace or find someone that has one and take it out and shoot a couple of boxes of ammo out of if before you decide to go and buy one.

Navydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not had very good luck with any Kel Tec I have had. My P3AT would not ever feed properly and would have extraction problems as well. My PF9 rusted over in under a week that I had it. I think there are better options for a carry 9mm out there. I just don't trust the brand...I would strongly suggest that you pick one out from someplace or find someone that has one and take it out and shoot a couple of boxes of ammo out of if before you decide to go and buy one.

every gun has its lemons, when you say your pf9 rusted over, are you talking about the slide, barrel, or what? im curious to know if your slide was coated, stainless, or hard chromed? if thats what had rust issues

Latest posts

Top Bottom