Challenge Accepted. We need common sense and compromise on gun violence.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What? Huh? You've completely lost me. Because my buddy let me shoot his rifle without a background check, or because I enjoyed it? It's not like he let me take it home...

Under the current iteration of the UBC that you apparently desire he would be guilty of a felony for that. Still want it?

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What? Huh? You've completely lost me. Because my buddy let me shoot his rifle without a background check, or because I enjoyed it? It's not like he let me take it home...

Adam Lanza just wanted to shoot his mom's gun. He found a way to do it. Back ground check would not have worked.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_duh_zpsdee1b8bf.jpg

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Second Amendment was only secondarily written for personal protection. It was primarily written for protection from tyrants like King George or wannabe tyrants like 0bama. Assault weapons are our liberty teeth. Molon labe.

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your arguments sound just like Feinstein. You may be registered as Republican but you sound more Blue blood liberal to me.
I also notice that you totally ignored the challenge of dual citizenship here on OSA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom