Charleston Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dear Lord in Heaven, please forgive me, for I am about to (almost) agree with R "Dogbreath" J.
Unless you need special translation, “pure evil” pretty much covers it Ace.

Did you listen to the comments from the family of victims Ace? Did you hear any of them use the term “racist”? Were any of them whining about the flag?

Don’t be a douche and make this about political convenience. ":"

There are a lot of racist jerks in this country. Damned few of them run around murdering people, let alone en masse. Racism may have contributed to his target selection, but pulling the trigger was an act of pure ****ery, regardless of the target. Same with the Aurora, CO shooter, same with the Boston bomber (I can't be arsed to look up either of their names; neither of them deserves one, same as this bastard).

Mass-murderer: some cockswilling jackass who needs to have his neck stretched, preferably by keelhauling. I don't care how or why he chose his victims, he just needs to quit breathing the oxygen that ought to be reserved for decent human beings. Black, white, yellow, red, or orange-colored-purple-stripes-pretty-green-polka-dots (thank you, Natalie Cole), but he's wasting resources that could be used by an actual human.

Racism? Yeah, it's there, and it's more common than any of us wants to admit. But it doesn't cause murder; murder is a failure of basic humanity, regardless of the paint job of the perpetrator and/or the victim.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So close. so close. You almost made it through an entire post without your normal fallback, the childish insult. Better luck next time.

Ace … Quit whining as if you are the victim of undue criticism when you mindlessly troll for political commentary. There is zero reason to manufacture political blame as you did.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

The progressively challenged are having fun with this sound bite. Which when one considers the source is typical if not amusing since these are the same folks that tend to revise history to paint Hillary as honest.

In context, he called this an “accident” as if one were describing a train wreck or plane crash. Obvious from his comments that his intent was not to minimize this tragedy.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quit feeding the troll. Just ignore the troll.

One member has always had a differing opinion. He feeds off the argument, he enjoys it. Hell, he may even post the crap he does just bait another argument. Just ignore the troll and it will eventually move on.

It is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, both get muddy, but the pig enjoys it.

Stop feeding the troll.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I believe "incident" was what he meant to say rather than "accident". I do not understand the fuss over a simple trip of the tongue.

Likewise let's be honest and use the whole Obama statement rather than just the isolated sentence stating that mass shootings only happen in the U.S.

DrivesGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So very sad. These people were showing this man kindness and the ministry of hospitality, then he shoots these people who had shown him love. Pray for the families of these victims. Pray that God will use this to draw many lost souls to himself. Pray that Justice be served.

Latest posts

Top Bottom