Cheaper than dirt ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've bought some great range bags and pistol bags off their clearance section lately. I don't care if they gouge people on mags and Ar15s or not. I don't have to buy them.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some call it gouging, Some call it fair market value. If you need product to sell to keep your doors open . You pay market price and sell at a percentage of profit that keeps the doors open.
Over the next few months your going to see a lot of gun businesses close because they sold cheap and then couldn't replace the stock and didn't have the financial means to weather this turbulent market due to lack of profit..

Most of the complainers are the same ones you see cleaning out walmarts shelves then selling in OSA classifeds or someplace else at high prices. But don't consider themselves gougers.

Teufeldoc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They certainly aren't supporters of gun rights. They refuse to ship legal items to California and only try to do business out here when they can gouge. I'm stuck out here on orders and only have come to appreciate their hypocrisy since being here ..... the rest of the Cali gun community hates them for their hypocrisy and lousy business practices.

Do as you wish, even after I move back to the free-states, I'll never spend a dime with them. Their business their rules, my money, my rules.

Latest posts

Top Bottom