Chemo has me whiped this time out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They give you industrial chemicals designed to kill and hope they don't but gets the tumors...refrain from all sugars if you have the will because it will help your body FIGHT back.

May our Father in Heaven look down upon you sir and give you the strength to endure this and a positive attitude to match knowing you have support of so many good people. I don't know you, but I "feel" your pain and cannot help but speak up and tell you to think of healing and positivity and love during the entire ordeal and know that the Lord loves you more than anyone can fathom.

"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.' - Matthew 10:29-31

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to hear from you , Don. With your positive attitude you are going to be just fine!

By the way, I'll never sell my M94 Swede. You did some really nice work on it and I'm proud to own it as a testament of your talent.

Hang in there!

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a religious guy but one part of the bible that sticks with me is Psalms. "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for you are with me." Keep on fighting Don and thanks for my Mosin.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sincere prayers sent to one of the really good guys and his family. Happy Thanksgiving Don. You have a lot of friends pulling for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom