Chicken ,past,present and future.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can agree with many of the points made in this article. I do enjoy chicken prepared in many different ways, however there are culinary items I consider essential to my diet that no poultry can provide......bacon, ham, sausage, prime rib, T-bone steak and let us not forget the food that proves God loves us, CHILI!!!!!!
Try making a nice juicy grilled cheeseburger, venison jerky or other great american delicacies with ground poultry, you may get attacked by your dinner guests!

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can agree with many of the points made in this article. I do enjoy chicken prepared in many different ways, however there are culinary items I consider essential to my diet that no poultry can provide......bacon, ham, sausage, prime rib, T-bone steak and let us not forget the food that proves God loves us, CHILI!!!!!!
Try making a nice juicy grilled cheeseburger, venison jerky or other great american delicacies with ground poultry, you may get attacked by your dinner guests!
You mean to tell me you haven't had a good chicken chili ? Lol.
No they'll never make a good off the grill burger.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
😁 a commercial meat bird doesn't make it to a chicken. It's still a chick at +/- 55 days.
My favorite part about raising brokers was that right around the time your sick of dealing with them you kill em. Feed conversion on Cornish X is amazing.

These ladies tho, far to classy for the grill.

IMG_20180519_072652_hdr.jpg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite part about raising brokers was that right around the time your sick of dealing with them you kill em. Feed conversion on Cornish X is amazing.

These ladies tho, far to classy for the grill.

View attachment 335720
I'll save the silky as there's no meat. But those polish make the best of nuggets. 🤣

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just think about the productivity of chickens? they lay an egg every day for a good part of the year and those eggs are all potential chickens. they are one of the best commercial feed converters and the reproduction is amazing.
Which is why they're predicting 41% of meat consumption by 2030.

Attachments

• 20210619_094723.jpg
    20210619_094723.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom