Choctaw Archery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just thought I'd take the opportunity and throw this out there. Have had a couple issues with my Mathews this year and they have bent over backwards to help me. Haskell is a great guy and extremely knowledgeable. Every time I've been in there they've been pretty busy but they always take the time to make sure they do things right at they take care of you before you walk out the door. Their prices are in line with the big box stores and online sites. They've got a great selection of bows and accessories in their shop. If you're looking for a proshop in the metro area I would definitely head their way!

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been looking for a good archery shop, need a new string. I live in Shawnee and we have Tabe's Archery here. Last time I was in there the guy told me he refused to work on my bow because it had a D Loop on it. I found it amazing that someone would turn people away like that. Must be nice own a business and not really need customers. I know I'll never go back. Will head to Choctaw before season for my string and tune up. Thanks.

MisterGrubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tabes has gotten a lot of negative reviews.

Haskell is good people
Wayne broyles can tune it as well, he's in Blanchard. If you're needing strings, he uses same guy as I do, catfish customs. Incredible strings, fast turn around, and cheap!

Been looking for a good archery shop, need a new string. I live in Shawnee and we have Tabe's Archery here. Last time I was in there the guy told me he refused to work on my bow because it had a D Loop on it. I found it amazing that someone would turn people away like that. Must be nice own a business and not really need customers. I know I'll never go back. Will head to Choctaw before season for my string and tune up. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom