Cirori Repair Sports World Or????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a problem with my citori. Sports World is the nearest authorized repair shop. Should I take it there or is there a better option local or send off?

Long story short the gun is coming unlatched after the upper bbl fires whether it is fired first or second.

Thanks
Evan

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They've worked on my brownings and have done a very good job. They also replaced the hand guard on my A5 that I purchase but they had to send off the entire stock to match it to Browning.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just had the same thing on mine, the problem is that the latch that holds the block and lugs together has all the springs worn and it sounds like the block is bad as well. they are going to want $150- 200 to fix.The best way to check for this problem is to look at the release latch when the gun is closed,if the latch isn't about 10-20% off to the right then that is the problem.the repair pretty much requires a complete tear down of the gun plus new parts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom