Claremore Gun Show September 22-23rd A SuperDaves Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okey dokey, Claremore is shaping up very well. Come out September 22-23rd at the Claremore Expo Center I have some great vendors signed up. Admission will be $7.00 before any discounts. Bring a gun or coupon and receive $1.00 off at the door. This show will also include a ton of Prepper items. Bulk food, water filtration, medical supplies, bags, gear etc. I just got off the phone with my ammo dealer, this guy is awesome. His name is Max and he was at my Norman show. Not only does he carry almost every uncommon caliber, he will also be bringing a ton of bulk ammo. He also has eight cases of .300 blackout to bring. Be sure to follow me on facebook at Superdaves guns. I'll post discount coupons within the week. Hope to see you guys and ladies out there.
Dave

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love to be there again but We're booked up for the rest of the month. Might try to sneak down on Sunday to do a little tradin if I can get away!

Latest posts

Top Bottom