Claremore Gun Show September 22-23rd A SuperDaves Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From there website

400 Veteran's Pkwy.
Claremore, OK* 74017

I appreciate the info, but the address does not help. Google Maps shows two locations - the one I mentioned NW of the Indian Hospital, and another labeled Rijas Services, which I seriously doubt is the correct location :wink2:

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold out my original setup, I had to squeeze in an extra row of islands. We'll end up with about 100 more tables than we had in June. This show is going to kick butt!!
Still no stinkin' candles or stuffed animals

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold out my original setup, I had to squeeze in an extra row of islands. We'll end up with about 100 more tables than we had in June. This show is going to kick butt!!
Still no stinkin' candles or stuffed animals

http://www.mandleco.com/default.asp

I wouldn't complain if this candle dude was there. He has candle scents like gun powder, wild west, kegger, bass mouth, swimsuit model, strippers mouth. Don't know that I care to smell the strippers mouth. The others sound good though. Can't wait for the show.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what all is everyone planning to take to, or look for, at the show? I'll be walking around probably with a diopter-equipped Swiss K31 to sell, and looking for assembled flat-top AR15 uppers (no bolt or barrel).

Latest posts

Top Bottom